Please use your real name when submitting a comment.
Legal and General Investment Management (“LGIM” or “We”) reserves the right to make editorial adjustments before publishing.
We reserve the right to fail comments which:
Contain profanity or other language likely to cause offence.
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
- Are seen to impersonate or falsely claim to be, someone else or represent an organisation.
- Repeatedly post the same or similar messages, i.e. spamming.
- Are unrelated to the topic the comment is posted under.
- Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses.
- Constitute advertising of products and / or services.
- Contain links to websites deemed to be unsuitable by the us.
- We do not feel are suitable or appropriate for the blog.